ServoCity, created in 1994, provide a large selection of mechanical components for use in robotics, R/C applications, animatronics, videography, photography, industrial projects, and a wide array of other fields.
Active Robots' ServoCity range is extensive, from servos, motors, pan and tilt mechanisms for cameras, to the fantastic Actobotics™ brand of the ball bearing based precision building system. The unique overlapping hole patterns allow for virtually unlimited mounting possibilities, and the precision components offer structures with tight tolerances and low friction.
The intuitive design makes building easy for both the experienced engineer and novice hobbyist.
Let us know if you require a particular ServoCity product to add to our stock items.
Items 1-24 of 425
- 1310 Series Hyper Hub (12mm Bore)£7.38 £6.15
- Recon Chassis Kit£338.64 £282.20
- 1,621 RPM HD Premium Planetary Gear Motor w/Encoder£64.50 £53.75
- Wera Tools 3mm Ball End Hex-Plus L-Key£2.34 £1.95
- Idler Wheel Kit for 2400 Series Tracks (1-1) - 2 Pack£14.64 £12.20
- Long Tensioner Kit for 2400 Series Tracks (1-2) - 2 Pack£45.20 £37.67
- Wera Tools 2.5mm Ball End Hex-Plus L-Key£2.34 £1.95
- Servo to Shaft Coupler (H25T Spline, 1/4" Bore)£7.26 £6.05
- 32 Pitch, 76 Tooth (1.00" Bore) Aluminum Hub Gear£15.38 £12.82
- 1140 Series Aluminum Baseplate (6mm Thickness, 144mm Diameter)£14.70 £12.25
- 1x15A Motor Controller (30A Peak)£39.00 £32.50
- Servo Travel Tuner£31.09 £25.91
- Servo Monitor£31.09 £25.91
- Actobotics Servo Horn (H25T Spline)£6.18 £5.15
- Actobotics Servo Horn (C24T Spline)£6.18 £5.15