You have no items in your shopping cart.
Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think your goods are faulty see below.
Your right to cancel an order starts from the time you place your order, and ends seven working days from the day after you receive your goods.:
- Goods returned must be received in as new condition with all seals intact and the product unused
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD’s etc for that product). If any item(s) are missing when received then the product is deemed incomplete and will be returned
- All returns must be authorised and an RMA Returns Form included with the returned product
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the Goods are your responsibility
- The Goods remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
- All goods must be returned within 14 days of delivery
Items returned that are incomplete, damaged, opened, used or without a valid RMA will not be accepted!