Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email: email@example.com.
- You have the right to cancel at any time from the moment you place your online order, and up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- You need to notify us of your wish to cancel your order within this time period to firstname.lastname@example.org. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify us of your cancellation to return the goods.
- Goods must be unused and complete.
- The Goods remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by us.
- Carriage costs for returning the goods are your responsibility
- While you have to pay to return the goods, Active Robots (Retail) Ltd will refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place. If you opted for enhanced service eg. guaranteed next day, we will refund the basic cost.
If you think your goods are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described:
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you have a legal right to reject goods that are of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund - as long as you do this within 30 days of receiving the goods.
- You will need to notify us of the problem by describing the issue in an email to: email@example.com or telephoning us on +44(0)176 1234 328
- We will either ask you to return the goods (we will refund the postage) and a replacement or refund will be offered.