Servos & Accessories
A Servo is a small device that incorporates a two wire DC motor, a gear train, a potentiometer, an integrated circuit, and an output shaft. Of the three wires that stick out from the motor casing, one is for power, one is for ground, and one is a control input line. The shaft of the servo can be positioned to specific angular positions by sending a coded signal. As long as the coded signal exists on the input line, the servo will maintain the angular position of the shaft. If the coded signal changes, then the angular position of the shaft changes.
Servocity manufacture some great servo accessories, including shaft couplers, gears, servo mounts, and servo horns.
Let us know if you require a particular ServoCity product to add to our stock items.
Items 1-24 of 31
- 32P, 12 Tooth, 25T 3F Spline Servo Mount Gears (615294)£17.34 £14.45
- 4 Servo Recorder£124.73 £103.94
- Servo to Shaft Coupler (H25T Spline, 1/4" Bore)£7.26 £6.05
- Servo Extension via CAT6 (Receiving Board)£13.78 £11.48
- Servo Extension via CAT6 (Sending Board)£10.63 £8.86
- 4 Channel Boosted Servo Extension via CAT6£28.25 £23.54
- Servo Commander£38.09 £31.74
- Servo Shaft Hub (0.50" Diameter, C24T Spline)£11.83 £9.86
- Standard Hitec ServoBlocks£31.97 £26.64
- HSR-2645CRH Servo£51.22 £42.68
- 90 Degree Universal Bracket (BTR-7006)£2.34 £1.95
- Lightweight Actobotics Servo Horn (C24T Spline)£6.18 £5.15
- Lightweight Actobotics Servo Horn (H25T Spline)£7.36 £6.13
- 0.375" x 0.280" Servo Shafts 24 Tooth Spline£5.77 £4.81
- 0.375" x 0.280" Servo Shaft 25 Tooth Spline£5.18 £4.32
- 0.375" x 1.00" Servo Shafts 24Teeth£6.79 £5.66
- 32P, 24T C1 Spline Servo Mount Gears (Metal)£16.79 £13.99
- Standard Servo Plate C (575144)£7.68 £6.40
- Standard Servo Plate D (575148)£8.76 £7.30