3400_1 USB to Serial Converter
- Buy 5 for £15.74 £13.12 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £14.87 £12.39 each and save 15%
- Buy 50 for £13.54 £11.28 each and save 23%
- Buy 100 for £12.25 £10.21 each and save 30%
The USB to Serial Converter Cable is ideal for connecting RS232 devices to any of the PhidgetSBC's USB ports.
The SBC will automatically recognize the Converter when it is plugged in and will create a serial port for it.
Be aware that the 3400 and any serial devices connected to it are not "Phidgets devices" and therefore cannot be accessed or controlled by the Phidgets' APIs. Using this product requires a working knowledge of Linux.
Warning: This device is not compatible with Windows 8.
- USB-A Male to RS232-DB9 Male
- Full compliance with USB v1.1 specifications
- 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Cable length 960mm
- Current Consumtion Max: 32mA
|Chip Set||Prolific PL-2303|
|USB Connector||Type A Male|
|Serial Connector||RS-232 DB-9 Male|
|USB Compliance||V1.1(0) and USB CDC v1.1|
|Data Transfer Rate||Over 1Mbps|
|Data Buffer||96 bytes buffer each for upstream and downstream data flow|
|Power||Draws Power from USB Bus|
|Remote wake-up and Power Management|
|Connectivity||Automatic handshake mode|