Torxis Heavy Duty Rotary Servos
As low as £354.12 £295.10
Super High Torque Servos with up to 3200 oz*in (22.6 N*m) torque at 12VDC, 90 degrees in 750 ms
This rugged and proven servo product uses an all metal gear reduction system with double roller bearings on the hardened 3/8” output shaft.
The RC PWM control signal input makes this servo a drop-in for full scale model and remote robotics applications.
The 0.125 inch thick mounting flange and aluminium main housing makes the unit rugged enough for the rigors of the factory environment.
The billet aluminium 6061-T6 machined horn is tapped with 10-32 holes for simple, precise interfacing. Housing is red and black.
- Up to 3200 oz-in peak 22.6 N-m) and 1600 oz-in (11.3 N-m) real continuous duty torque (100 in-lbf)
- Uses standard RC PWM or analog 0-5VDC input command signal
- All metal gears
- Double roller bearing output shaft
- 12 VDC Power, ~3A at full load
- 60 degrees of travel as quick as 500 ms
- Up to 270 degrees total travel
- Rugged housing
- Horn included