LCD05 20x4 Blue
- Display - 20 characters per row, 4 rows
- Voltage - 5v only required
- Current - less than 55mA typ. with backlight on
- Modes - I2C or 9600 baud Serial
- Keypad - Automatic scanning of a 3x4 matrix keypad
- Custom characters - up to 8 custom characters easily defined.
Blue really requires the backlight on.
The I2C and serial display driver provides easy operation of a standard 20 x 4 LCD Text display. It requires only a 5v power supply and the two data connections for either mode, freeing up pins on your processor.
Many useful text formatting functions are provided and also the ability to put together custom characters into memory which can be called off as required.
There is a 100 byte FIFO buffer to ensure a minimum of delay in writing to the display.
The LCD05 controller is our new generation LCD display driver and adds additional features to the previous LCD03 driver while being fully compatible in both software and pin-out.