Keyestudio 37 in 1 Sensor (STEM) Kit V3.0
This kit is an ideal choice for STEM learners of all levels, offering a vast range of application possibilities. The modules span from basic to advanced sensors, allowing users to experiment, innovate, and learn. This user-friendly kit eliminates the need for soldering and promotes hands-on learning in electronics and programming. Join the thriving Keyestudio community and embark on a journey of discovery and creativity today with the 37 in 1 Sensor Kit V3.0.
Unleash the power of your imagination and creativity with the Keyestudio 37 in 1 Sensor Kit V3.0! This expansive kit is the ultimate playground for anyone interested in diving into the world of DIY electronics, robotics, and IoT projects.
The Keyestudio Sensor Kit is a treasure trove of 37 diverse and high-quality sensors that cater to a wide variety of applications. From basic temperature and humidity sensors to advanced infrared and ultrasonic modules, this kit has it all. Even better, it’s all compatible with the Arduino platform, offering you the freedom to experiment and learn in a vibrant, growing community.
Here’s what you can expect from the Keyestudio 37 in 1 Sensor Kit V3.0:
- Ease of Use: Each sensor module is pre-assembled, eliminating the hassle of soldering and making it easier for beginners to jump right into their projects.
- Versatility: With 37 different sensor modules, the possibilities are virtually endless. Whether you're interested in creating a simple weather station or a complex robotic system, this kit has you covered.
- High Quality: Keyestudio doesn't compromise on quality. Each sensor is meticulously tested for performance and durability, ensuring that your projects work smoothly and reliably.
- Educational Resource: Perfect for students, educators, or hobbyists, this kit is a fantastic educational resource. It’s a fun, hands-on way to learn about sensors, electronics, and programming.
- Community Support: Keyestudio has a thriving online community where users can share ideas, ask questions, and help each other with their projects. You'll never be alone in your journey of exploration and learning.
- Affordability: Despite offering a wide range of sensors, the Keyestudio 37 in 1 Sensor Kit V3.0 is surprisingly affordable. It offers excellent value for money, making it an ideal choice for anyone on a budget.
The Keyestudio 37 in 1 Sensor Kit V3.0 is more than just a product – it's a doorway into a world of discovery and learning. Whether you're a curious beginner or a seasoned maker, this kit offers something for everyone. Dive into the endless possibilities of the DIY world today with Keyestudio!
|1||White LED module||A simple LED light for general illumination or signaling.|
|2||RGB LED module||A full-color LED module that can be programmed to display a range of colors.|
|3||Traffic light module||Mimics a traffic light, can be programmed for traffic control simulations.|
|4||Active buzzer||A noise-making module that can produce a variety of sounds.|
|5||Passive buzzer||A simple buzzer that can be used for alerts or alarms.|
|6||Motor module||An essential component for any robotics or moving projects.|
|7||Digital push button||A basic input device, great for triggering actions.|
|8||Collision sensor||Useful in robotics to prevent collisions with obstacles.|
|9||Line tracking sensor||Often used in robotics for path-following or line-following robots.|
|10||Infrared obstacle avoidance sensor||Used for detecting obstacles using infrared light.|
|11||Photo interrupter||Detects the presence of objects that obstruct a light beam.|
|12||Hall magnetic sensor||Detects the presence of a magnetic field.|
|13||Knock sensor||Sensitive to physical contact or vibrations.|
|14||Digital tilt sensor||Detects orientation or inclination.|
|15||Capacitive touch sensor||Detects touch input, similar to touch screens.|
|16||Flame sensor||Detects the presence of fire or high temperatures.|
|17||Reed switch module||An electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field|
|18||PIR motion sensor||Detects movement in its immediate environment.|
|19||Analog temperature sensor||Measures ambient temperature.|
|20||Potentiometer/variable resistor||Allows you to adjust resistance in a circuit.|
|21||Photocell||Detects light levels.|
|22||Microphone/sound sensor||Detects ambient sound levels.|
|23||Water level sensor||Detects the level of water in a container or environment.|
|24||Soil moisture sensor||Measures the moisture content in soil, perfect for plant care projects.|
|25||Steam sensor||Measures the level of steam or humidity in the environment.|
|26||Analog ceramic vibration sensor||Detects vibrations or movement.|
|27||Voltage sensor||Measures voltage in a circuit.|
|28||Digital IR receiver||Receives infrared signals.|
|29||Digital IR transmitter||Transmits infrared signals.|
|30||Pulse rate sensor||Measures heart rate or pulse.|
|31||Joystick module||A game controller-like input device.|
|32||Rotary Encoder||Input device that provides rotational input.|
|33||Single Relay||Electrical switch controlled by a signal, allowing high voltage circuit control.|
|34||Linear Temperature||Measures temperature linearly.|
|35||DHT11 Temperature and Humidity sensor||Measures both temperature and humidity in the environment.|
|36||Ultrasonic sensor||Uses sound waves to measure distance to an object, like a sonar.|
|37||4-digit LED Display||A small display for showing numbers or certain letters.|
|User guide||A detailed manual providing information and instructions for each sensor.|