HOKUYO Robotics Laser
- Buy 5 for £1,852.80 £1,544.00 each and save 2%
The HOKUYO URG-04LX is a state of the art laser range finder specifically designed for robotics applications.
- Low cost high performance laser
- Low power consumption 2.5W
- Power source 5Vdc @ 500mA
- High accuracy ± 10mm
- 240° Scanning area
- High resolution 0.36°
- Compact L:50, W:50, H70mm
- Light weight 160g
- RS232 & USB connections
- Range 20 to 4000mm
The Hokuyo URG-04LX Scanning laser range finder is a compact, affordable and accurate laser scanner designed for robotic applications. The URG-04LX is able to report ranges from 20mm to 4000mm (1mm resolution) in a 240° arc (0.36° angular resolution). Its power consumption, 5V 500ma, makes it the natural choice for battery operated vehicles. The URG-04LX is supplied with diagnostic software and sensor cable.
- High accuracy, high resolution and wide angle which provide the best solution for autonomous robots moving in the unknown environment.
- Compact size allows more designing freedom. Light weight and low power consumption contribute to the long time operations.
- No influence by how bright the environment will be. Excellent performance in darkness.
- Recognizing human body's size and position without invading their privacy.
|Invader detection for buildings
|Automatic doors/Analyzing of
human behavioral characteristic
|Obstacle detection for AGV
|Current Consumption||60 to 4095mm (white paper with 70mm2)|
|Measuring area||20 to 5600mm (white paper with 70mm×70mm), 240°|
|Accuracy (Repeatability)||60 to 1,000mm : ±10mm 1,000 to 4,095mm : 1% of measurement (70mm2 white paper)|
|Angular resolution||Step angle : approx. 0.36° (360°/1,024 steps)|
|Light source||Semiconductor laser diode (λ=785nm), Laser safety class 1 (IEC60825-1, 21 CFR 1040.10 & 1040.11)|
|Noise||25dB or less|
|Interface||USB, RS-232C (19.2k, 57.6k, 115.2k, 250k, 500k, 750kbps), NPN open-collector (synchronous output of optical scanner : 1 pce)|
|Communication specifications||Exclusive command|
|Ambient temperature/humidity||-10 to +50 degrees C, 85% or less (Not condensing, not icing)|
|Vibration resistance||10 to 55Hz, double amplitude 1.5mm Each 2 hour in X, Y and Z directions|
|Impact resistance||196m/s2, Each 10 time in X, Y and Z directions|
|Accessory||Cable for power?communication/input?output (1.5m) 1 pce, D-sub connector with 9 pins 1 pce*2|
*1 Sensor will not operate with USB bus power. Prepare power source separately.
*2 USB cable and fitting metal don't provide.
Note) This Sensors is designed for indoor use only
*Power source - RS232C - Synchronous Output
|Input (IN1 to IN3)||Output (OUT1 to OUT3)|
|3||OUTPUT (Synchronous output)||Black|
|4||GND (5th pin of 9-pin, D-sub connector)||Purple|
|5||RxD (3rd pin of 9-pin, D-sub connector)||Yellow|
|6||TxD (2nd pin of 9-pin, D-sub connector)||Green|
Note) It is short-circuited between GND for communication and 0V inside