dS1242 - 2 x 16A Ethernet Relay
Right out of the box -
- Simple configuration and setup from your web browser.
- Control it from a web page, or select tcp/ip control with an option of ASCII, Binary or Modbus protocols.
- Send email notifications on selected events.
- Optional AES encryption for totally secure control using binary tcp/ip mode.
- Add simple relay automation, for automatic relay control.
- Create Peer to Peer control in a few clicks.
- Up to eight 32-bit counters with capture and reset, 20 counts/second on inputs.
- Event schedules for timed events daily or weekly.
Still want more?
You can completely customise the module using our powerful dScript language! - or just modify a supplied example.
Create custom webpages - Add your own logo, buttons and functionality.
Add a tcp server to respond to incoming tcp requests with your own functions.
Include a tcp client and send packets of tcp data to other devices using your own protocol.
dScript editor requirements - Windows 7 or later, Linux or macOS.
- Serial ports - 1 x TTL level serial port.
- Relays - 2 with up to 16Amp @24vdc or 250vac, screw Terminals for N/O N/C and Common contacts
- I/O - 4 channels, your choice of VFC input or NPN output.
- Analogue Inputs - 2 channels of 10-bit A/D.
- Communication - USB for development, RJ45 Ethernet for normal access
- Power - 12V DC jack 2.1mm (adaptor sold separately)