SparkFun Humidity and Temperature Sensor Breakout - HIH6130
The HIH6130 is a digital output-type relative humidity (RH) and temperature sensor combined in the same package.
This allows the RH measurement to be temperature compensated and provides a second, standalone temperature sensor output.
This breakout board gives you standard 0.1" spaced headers for each of the pins on this SOIC package, making it a lot easier to prototype your next humidity-sensing application. Communication with the HIH6130 is easily achieved over I2C using libraries like “Wire.h”
- Operating Voltage: 2.3-5.5v
- Compensated humidity range: 10-90% RH
- Compensated temp. range 5-50°C
- True temperature-compensated digital I2C output
- Wide operating temperature range allows for use in many applications