Sumovore Atmel Brainboard 2.1
Not enough flexibility with your Sumovore's standard brain? Want to use free development tools?
Here's your answer - the ATMega8L-based Brainboard lets you program in practically any language, and download the code via ISP header or a simple parallel-port cable!
This new version 2 Atmel Brainboard features:
- SP-12 and STK-500 programming headers
- Programming indicator LED
- 5 general indicator LEDs
- I2C Bus
- Regulated 5V and unregulated 6V power
- Refined I/O usage
- Small Brainboard footprint
- Optional expansion bus (and breadboard)
- Soldering required
- Kit difficulty 3 out of 5
- Kit completion time 1.5 hrs