Solarbotics GraviTrack Solar Marble Machine
The GraviTrack Marble Machine Kit is the newest addition to the Marble-Drop mechanism family.
The Solar version pulse-moves the elegant hand-off mechanism that passes marbles to the top of a sweeping multi-level track. You will witness the fascinating step-by-step action of the arms as the geometry changes periodically.
Patience is rewarded with the plunk, and roll of a successful motion cycle. The more light it gets, the more often it moves. It's solar-powered stop-action motion!
- Intermediate skill level - ages 12+
- Soldering required
- Basic hand tools required (Phillips screwdriver, craft knife, wood glue)
- Soldering tools required
- No batteries included (or needed - it’s solar powered!)
- 3 hour build time
- 1 x Set of laser-cut wood parts
- 1 x GM3 Motor
- 1 x 37x66mm solar cell
- SolarEngine circuit board & components
- 1 x GMW Motor mount
- 4 x 3/8" steel marbles
- Assembly hardware