Sanyo Pancake Stepper Motor: Bipolar, 200 Steps/Rev, 50×16mm, 5.9V, 1 A/Phase
This pancake bipolar stepping motor from Sanyo has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution).
It offers a holding torque of 2.2 kg-cm (30 oz-in), and each phase draws 1 A at 5.9 V.
This stepper motor’s flat profile (21 mm including the shaft) allows it to be used in places where more traditional stepper motors would be too bulky
This pancake bipolar stepping motor from Sanyo has a 1.8° step angle (200 steps/revolution). Each phase draws 1 A at 5.9 V, allowing for a holding torque of 2.2 kg-cm (30 oz-in). The motor has four color-coded wires terminated with bare leads: red and yellow connect to one coil; orange and blue connect to the other.
- Size: 50 mm square × 16 mm, (not including the shaft)
- Weight: 150 g (5.4 oz)
- Shaft diameter: 5 mm
- Shaft type: single shaft
- Steps per revolution: 200
- Current rating: 1A (per coil)
- Voltage rating: 5.9 V
- Holding torque: 2.2 kg-cm (30 oz-in)
- Resistance: 5.9 Ohm per coil
- Inductance per phase: 3.2 mH per coil
- Number of leads: 4
- Lead length: 30 cm (12″)
- Output shaft supported by two ball bearings