AGC-GRP-2F140 Robotiq Two Finger Gripper
ROBOTIQ 2F-140 Gripper
The 2F-140 Adaptive Grippers are the grippers for collaborative robots. They are super high quality, robust grippers. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applications with a fast time-to-production—no robotics expertise required. They’re key to a highly flexible and reliable robotic cell.
- Plug + Play on collaborative robots
- Eliminate changeovers & reduce tooling costs Pick parts of different size and shapes
- Automate all your applications with one gripper
- Program your application in minutes
Fully programmable, this robotic gripper can handle a wide variety of parts through three distinct gripping modes: parallel grip, encompassing grip and inside pick.
Main Gripper Features:
- High payload to weight ratio
- Long stroke with compact form factor
3 Gripping Modes:
- Inside grip
Precise Control Interface:
- Full control on fingers' position, speed and force.
- Grip detection
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU
Please state which robot you wish to use the tool with, when you make an enquiry
|Stroke||140 mm||3.3 in|
|Grip Force||20 to 185 N||4.5 to 41 lbf|
|Form-fit Grip Payload||5 kg||11 lbs|
|Friction Grip Payload*||5 kg||11 lbs|
|Gripper Weight||0.9 kg||2 lbs|
|Closing speed||20 to 150 mm/s||0.8 to 5.9 in/s|
|Ingress protection (IP) rating||IP40|
*Calculated for the use of silicon covered fingertips to grip a steel object, at a low robot acceleration
Built for collaborative robots
- Two wide stroke options: 85 mm and 140 mm
- Patented finger design enables both internal and external parallel gripping, as well as a unique encompassing grip mode
Simple to program
- One easy-to-use software interface for all Adaptive Gripper models
- Built-in grip and dimension validation Automatic part detection and position feedback
Suit industrial needs
- Robust, factory-proven hardware
- High pinch force and payload
|Robotiq 2-Finger Adaptive Gripper 85||
ROBOTIQ 2F-85 Grippers
The 2F-85 Adaptive Grippers are the grippers for collaborative robots. They are super high quality, robust grippers. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applicationView Detail...
|HND-GRP Robotiq Two Finger Gripper||
Hand-E Adaptive Gripper
Hand-E’s high accuracy and 50 mm parallel stroke make it perfect for precision assembly tasks, while its sealed design ensures reliability in the toughest manufacturing conditions—including CNC View Detail...
|Robotiq Three Finger Gripper||
3-FINGER ADAPTIVE ROBOT GRIPPER
|Robotiq AirPick Vacuum Gripper||
Robotiq AirPick Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even surfaces made of different materials such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic.<View Detail...
|Robotiq E Pick Vacuum Gripper||
Robotiq EPICK Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even surfaces made of different materials such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic.
|Robotiq FT300 Force Torque Sensor||
Increase your robot’s dexterity.
Gain flexibility and reliability for assembly, insertion, pick & place and machine-tending applications.
|Robotiq Wrist Camera||
Easiest vision hardware and software made for Universal Robots for use in industrial and research environments.
|Robotiq Bin Picking kit||
Everything you need to get underway with bin picking, this kit has been assembled to make it easy for locating, picking, handling and placing flat and cylindrical parts.
|Robotiq Palletising Solution||
Robotiq Palletising Solution, simplicity meets flexibility
Quick to receive, quick to install, quick to set-up.
Open the box, and the hardware and software is already connected. Plan your set-up in just three steps directly on the View Detail...