FlexiForce Sensor Kit - 25lbs
This will allow you to demonstrate the resistive nature of the sensor with a resistor/capacitor discharge time measurement circuit; no correlations to weight are made.
The resistance of the Flexiforce sensor is proportional to weight. The sensor included in the kit has a resolution of ≈ 1.6lbs. The active sensing area is a .375" diameter circle at the end of the sensor.
The Flexiforce has an ideal output for A/D conversion - 0V is no force and 4.2V is 25 lbs. The RCTIME command may be used with a LOOKUP table or calibration formula to execute some math to make the output useful.
- 25lbs load capacity
- Versatile small size
- Configurable accuracy
- Easy programming
- Touch Pads (i.e. VR Gloves, Joysticks)
- Alarm Systems
- Airbag Force
- Horn Press
- Robotic Grip Force
- Compression Moldings
- Power requirements: 5 VDC
- Communication: Sensing area .375 in (9.53mm) diameter
- Dimensions: 8.00 x 0.55 x .005 in (203 x 9.53 x .127 mm)
- Operating temp range: +15 to +140 °F (-9 to +60 °C)