CH4 (Methane) Gas
The CH4 (Methane) Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Methane in home, automotive or industrial settings.
The CH4 (Methane) Gas Sensor is used in gas detection equipment for detecting Methane in home, automotive or industrial settings. This line of sensors can be interfaced with any of the Parallax microcontrollers, and would be a good addition to any projects needing to sense the presence of Methane. Manufacturer datasheet below has more information and circuit recommendations.
- Manufacturer Model MQ-2
- Wide detecting scope
- Stable and long life
- Simple drive circuit
- Fast response and high sensitivity
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~160mA
- Interface Type: Resistive
- Dimensions: 0.75" diameter x 0.65" tall excluding leads (19.1mm diameter x 16.55mm tall excluding leads)
- Operating temp range: -4 to +122 °F (-20 to +50 °C)