Basic Stamp 1 Serial Adapter
Only 1 left
The BASIC Stamp 1 Serial Adapter provides serial port based programming capability from a PC running Windows to a BASIC Stamp 1
The BASIC Stamp 1 microcontroller has been around since the early 1990s and was designed to be programmed from a parallel port on a DOS-based PC. Since then, PC technology has evolved greatly so the BASIC Stamp 1 Serial Adapter was designed to program the BASIC Stamp 1 via a PC's serial port using the Windows-based BASIC Stamp Editor. One end plugs into a serial cable and the other onto a 3-pin header provided on BASIC Stamp 1 development boards.
- Easy interface between serial ports and the BASIC Stamp 1
- Works with the Parallax USB-to-232 (serial) adapter (#28030)
- Provides downloading and debugging capability.
- Power Requirements: RS-232 levels (powered by the PC serial port hardware)
- Communication: RS-232C to TTL
- Dimensions: 1.65 x 0.70 x 0.4 in (41.9 x 17.8 x 10.2 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158 â”¬â–‘F (0 to 70 â”¬â–‘C)