The Boe-Boost battery booster increases the battery capacity of the Boe-Bot from four AA cells to five AA cells. This results in a 7.5V nominal output voltage for alkaline cells, making it possible to discharge them more fully before replacement. It also yields a 6V nominal output voltage from nickel-cadmium (NiCad) and nickel-metal-hydride (NiMH) rechargeable batteries, permitting their use with the Boe-Bot, which was not readily feasible before now.
- Adds one AA cell in series with the original four Boe-Bot batteries.
- Snaps into Boe-Bot battery holder, requiring no tools, assembly, or disassembly to install.
- Saves money on alkaline batteries by allowing them to discharge more fully before replacement.
- Permits the use of 1.2V rechargeable batteries.
- Measurements: 2 1/4 X 1 1/4 X 5/8 in (58 X 33 X 15 mm)
Compatible with These Kits:
- Boe-Bot Robot Kit - Serial (with USB adapter and cable)
- Boe-Bot Robot Kit - USB Version