3207_0 SpringRC Small Servo (SM-S3317M)
- Buy 5 for £14.94 £12.45 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £14.58 £12.15 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for £13.60 £11.33 each and save 18%
- Buy 100 for £12.79 £10.66 each and save 23%
This servo has 180° of travel and has good torque for its size.
The 3207 is a nice small RC servo with all metal gears, double ball bearing and produces 2.7 kg-cm of torque at 4.8V. RC servos are hobbyist remote control servos typically used in radio-controlled models, where they provide actuation for various mechanical systems such as the steering of a car, the flaps on a plane, or the rudder of a boat.
These servos are not industrial grade and are not recommended for continuous heavy use.
This servo can be controlled by an RC servo controller.
Comes Packaged With
|Motor Type||Limited Rotation Servo|
|Range of Rotation||180°|
|Maximum Speed at Rated Voltage||375°/s|
|Rated Torque||2.4 kg·cm|
|Gear Train Material||Metal|
|Bearing Type||Dual Ball Bearing|
|Motor Length||28.6 mm|
|Motor Width||31.1 mm|
|Motor Depth||16.5 mm|
|Rated Voltage||5 V DC|
|Rated Current (on 1061 controller)||120 mA|
|Rated Current (on 1066 controller)||130 mA|
|Stall Current (on 1061 controller)||900 mA|
|Stall Current (on 1066 controller)||420 mA|
- Hex Walker First Steps (April 11, 2018)
- Automate your blinds with Phidgets (April 17, 2017)
- Steppers with Encoders: When Open-loop Control Is Not Enough (May 13, 2014)