30:1 Metal Gearmotor 37Dx68L mm with 64 CPR Encoder
This gearmotor is a powerful 12V brushed DC motor with a 30:1 metal gearbox and an integrated quadrature encoder that provides a resolution of 64 counts per revolution of the motor shaft, which corresponds to 1920 counts per revolution of the gearbox’s output shaft.
|Size:||37D x 68L mm1|
|Shaft diameter:||6 mm²|
|No-load speed @ 12V:||330 rpm|
|No-load current @ 12V:||0.2 A|
|Stall current @ 12V:||5.5A³|
|Stall torque @ 12V:||14 kg·cm3|
|No-load speed @ 6V:||170 rpm4|
|No-load current @ 6V:||0.15A4|
|Stall current @ 6V:||3.0 A5|
|Stall torque @ 6V:||7.9 kg·cm5|
Performance at maximum efficiency
|Max efficiency @ 12V:||54 %|
|Speed at max efficiency:||280 rpm|
|Torque at max efficiency:||1.8 kg·cm|
|Current at max efficiency:||0.78 A|
|Output power at max efficiency:||5.1 W|
|Lead length:||20 cm6|
|Encoder resolution:||64 CPR|
- Length measurement is from gearbox face plate to back of encoder cap (it does not include the output shaft). See dimension diagram for details.
- D shaft.
- Stalling is likely to damage the gearmotor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. As the motor heats up, as happens as it approaches an actual stall, the stall torque and current decrease.
- This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.
- Stalling is likely to damage the gearmotor. Stall parameters come from a theoretical extrapolation of performance at loads far from stall. This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.
- May vary by a few centimeters.