Our returns policy is in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you have any specific queries regarding our returns policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think your goods are faulty see below.
Goods ordered may only be returned within the first 7 working days for a full product refund including VAT, providing the following conditions are fulfilled:
- Goods returned must be received in as new condition with all seals intact and the product unused
- Goods must be returned complete (including all packaging, cables, manuals, CD’s etc for that product). If any item(s) are missing when received then the product is deemed incomplete and will be returned
- All returns must be authorised and an RMA Returns Form included with the returned product
- Carriage costs for despatch and returning the Goods are your responsibility
- The Goods remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by us
- All goods must be returned within 7 days of delivery
Items returned that are incomplete, damaged, opened, used or without a valid RMA will not be accepted!