XBee USB Adapter
This board is kitted with two 10-pin sockets with 2 mm spacing which can be soldered to the PCB for easy mounting of the XBEE RF Module. Also included is one 40-pin header with 0.1" spacing which can be soldered to the PCB for easy accommodation to a breadboard.
Therefore, basic soldering knowledge and tools are required for this product.
It is recommended that you have a USB A to mini B cable when using this product, such as the USB A to mini B Cable or USB A to Mini B Retractable Cable.
- Four indicator LEDs allow easy feedback of module status
- Provides an easy interface for configuring the XBee Module using Digi’s X-CTU software
- No external power supply necessary when powered from a computer's USB port
- FTDI FT232RL chip included onboard for serial-to-USB conversion
- XBee 2mW Chip Antenna (XB24-ACI-001)
- XBee 2mW Wire Antenna (XB24-AWI-001)
- XBee Pro 60mW Chip Antenna (XBP24-ACI-001)
- XBee Pro 60mW Wire Antenna (XBP24-AWI-001)
- Power requirements: 5V
- Communication: USB
- Operating temp range: -40 to +185 â”¬â–‘F (-40 to +85 â”¬â–‘C)