XBee 1mW PCB Antenna (802.15.4) - Series 1
The Digi XBee 802.15.4 modules are the easiest-to-use, most reliable and cost-effective RF devices we’ve experienced.
The 802.15.4 XBee modules provide two friendly modes of communication – a simple serial method of transmit/receive or a framed mode providing advanced features.
Manufacturer part number: XB24-API-001
XBees are ready to use out of the package, or they can be configured through the X-CTU utility or from your microcontroller. These modules can communicate point to point, from one point to a PC, or in a mesh network.
Because the XBee modules have 2 mm pin spacing, we recommend one of our adapter boards for each module. Our adapter boards provide several advantages to the XBee modules such breadboard-friendly standard 0.1 inch pin spacing, mounting holes, and easy-to-solder connections. Even if you are communicating point-to-point without a PC, we still recommend that you always have at least one XBee USB Adapter Board (# 32400) so you can easily configure and test each XBee module prior to putting it in a point-to-point application.
- Parallax support
- PCB antenna
- Cross-compatibility with other 802.15.4 XBee modules
- Low-power sleep modes
- 100 ft (30 m) indoor/urban range and 300 ft (100 m) outdoor line-of-sight range
- Configured with API or AT commands, local or over the air
- 8 digital I/O and (7) 10-bit ADC inputs
- 802.15.4 network topology
- Multiple antenna options
- XBee Adapter
- Board XBee USB Adapter Board
- Remote controlled Boe-Bot robot
- Wireless data acquisition
- Remote signal beacon for adventure seekers
- Remote industrial monitoring
- Lighting control
- Keyless entry
- Up to 115.2 kbps interface data rate
- 2.4 GHz frequency band (accepted world-wide)
- Industrial temperature rating (-40C to 85C)
- Transmit power 1 mW (+0 dBm)
- Supply voltage 2.8-3.4 VDC; transmit current 45 mA; receive current 50 mA
- Power-down current <10 uA
- 3.3V CMOS UART interface level