USB I/O 24 R Module
The modules I/O Port pin out and firmware are compatible with the previous versions of the USB I/O24 modules.
The module features 24 5V level signal lines individually programmable as input or output. As the module connects to the USB port, multiple modules can be connected to a single PC by the use of a USB hub or hubs. Each module features a serial number and the PC can identify each module uniquely allowing for multiple modules to be connected for a single application. The outputs of the module are able to source or sink up to 30mA per I/O, up to a maximum 50mA per port, to allow for direct connection to a variety of devices.
- 24 independently programmable Input / Output Pins Grouped into 3 ports.
- Single module High-Speed Digital Input / Output solution.
- Integrated Type-B USB Connector.
- On-board unique serial number and custom programmable FLASH microcontroller.
- Both USB Enumeration information and Microcontroller can be re-programmed to suit customer needs.
- Module powered by the USB from the PC or by an external power supply.
- Virtual COM Port driver allows access as a regular serial port.
- Optional DLL based driver available.
- Easy to program using popular development languages C, Basic, Delphi, VB, etc.
- Simple command set for easy control of ports and data transfer.