TOTEM YOUNG ENGINEER KIT: DOG
Only 1 left
Learn basics of mechanics with STEAM kit!
- Wire remote controlled walking model
- 4 legs movement
- Developing STEAM skills toy
- Elementary model for learning mechanics
- Batteries not included
- Recommended age: 9+
Real life learning through practice
Young Engineer Kit is great for learning the basics of engineering. By assembling the toy, one can learn:
- Basics of mechanics in robotics.
- Simple engineering solutions.
- Usage of different mechanical parts and tools.
- Same mechanical parts usage in different models/situations.
- Properties of different materials.
- Make and understand 4 legs movement.
STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) skills help kids to develop critical thinking, creativity and problem solving, also encourages the curiosity about how the world works. Young Engineer Kit: Dog toy, as one of Totem STEAM toys, is a great tool to encourage the development of those skills and interest in STEAM fields in the future.
Have a look at here for more products...
|TOTEM DIY SMARTPHONE BLUETOOTH CONTROLLED 4WD CAR CHASSIS KIT||
Build your 4-wheel 4-motor car chassis parts or put wheels on anything and enjoy a fun play!
|TOTEM MAKER KIT||
Totem Maker Kit – for those who want to get full Totem construction system experience!
Original Totem Tools included.
|TOTEM MINI LAB||
Small but powerful home or class electronics laboratory.
All-in-one breadboarding and testing unit.
Includes a variety of measurinView Detail...
|TOTEMDUINO Micro Lab||
This is a perfect tool for a beginner or a hobbyist user.
Micro Lab contains TotemDuino board, which is an improved version of Arduino UNO, with 100% software compatibility.View Detail...