(0) items

£0.00

You have no items in your shopping cart.

T4 Multifunction DAQ Device

Product Code: T4
Excl. VAT: £162.98 Incl. VAT: £195.58
You will earn 162 Robo Points for buying this product

USB or Ethernet multifunction DAQ device with up to 12 analog inputs or 16 digital I/O, 2 analog outputs (10-bit), and multiple digital counters/timers.

The T4 is much like its bigger brother, the T7, in that it supports the LJM driver (and many other software options) for easy cross-platform programming (Windows, Mac OS X / macOS, Linux and various ARM-based Linux distributions), Modbus register access to every device attribute and the ability to run on-board Lua scripts using Kipling. The T4 also includes the same Ethernet communication interface that the T7 supports (allowing for two clients to be simultaneously connected) and is a Modbus TCP/UDP server. The T4 differentiates itself from the T7 by incorporating many popular features from the U3-HVsuch as high and low voltage analog inputs and flexible I/O lines. Finally, the T4 sells for much less than the T7.

• 4 dedicated high voltage analog inputs (±10V, 12-bit resolution)
  • 8 configurable low voltage analog inputs (0-2.5V, 12-bit resolution) that can function as digital I/O lines
  • 8 dedicated digital I/O lines (EIO4-EIO7 and CIO0-CIO3)
  • Multiple timers and counters (Pulse Timing, PWM Output, Quadrature Input, ...)
  • Digital I/O lines support SPI, I2C, 1-Wire, and UART (Master modes only)
  • 2 Analog Outputs (10-bit, 0-5 volts)

Resources

T4 Datasheet

Whenever possible, items which are in stock are dispatched the same day, or the next working day.

Large and/or heavy items are dispatched by UPS courier service and these orders must be placed before 15:00hrs (GMT) to ensure same day dispatch.

Small items are normally sent using a Royal Mail service for UK orders, and International Airmail or UPS for overseas orders

Returns Policy

T4 with USB and Ethernet Cables

Enquiry Us

Post your comment

Active Robots