SYREN 50A Regenerative Motor Driver
The SyRen motor driver is one of the most versatile, efficient and easy to use motor drivers on the market.
It can supply a single DC brushed motor with up to 50A continuously. Peak currents of 100A are achievable for a few seconds.
Overcurrent and thermal protection means you'll never have to worry about killing the driver with accidental stalls or by hooking up too big a motor.
With just one SyRen driver you can control a motor with: analog voltage, radio control, serial and packetized serial. You can build many different robots of increasing complexity for years to come with a SyRen.
- Size: 76.5 x 89 x 33mm
- Weight: 172g
Model: SyRen 50
- 50A continuous, 100A peak.
- 6-30V nominal, 33.6V absolute maximum
- Synchronous regenerative drive
- Ultra-sonic switching frequency
- Thermal and overcurrent protection
- Lithium protection mode
- Input modes: Analog, R/C, simplified serial, packetized serial
- Size: 3.0” x 3.5” x 1.3”
76.5 x 89 x 33 mm
Combat robots up to 80lb
Normal and hobby robots up to 250lb
Differential drive robots
Electric vehicles, ride-on toys, scooters
- SyRen50.doc (3.3mb)
- SyRen50.pdf (2.0mb)
- Quick start guide.doc
- Quick start guide.pdf
- SyRen DIP switch wizard
- Motor driver efficiency comparison