Basic Stamp Super Carrier Board
Only 1 left
Low-cost through-hole development board for a BASIC Stamp 1 (BS1-IC), 24-pin BASIC Stamp 2 series, and Javelin Stamp modules.
This board is often used for experiments and permanent BASIC Stamp projects soldered to the through-hole area.
- 14-pin SIP socket and 24-pin DIP socket supports multiple microcontrollers (BS1-IC, BS2-IC, JS1-IC, etc.)
- 3-pin programming connection for BASIC Stamp 1 programing
- Serial DB9 connector (for use with 24-pin BASIC Stamps or Javelin Stamp)
- 9-volt battery clips and power jack for flexible power supply options
- Solder-hole area (1.5" x 2.0") arranged to easily support servos, 300 and 600 mil DIP ICs, DB9, DB25, RJ-11 connectors.
- Reset Button
- Power Requirements: 6 to 30 VDC (6 to 15 VDC recommended)
- Communication: Serial
- Dimensions: 4.00 x 3.00 x 0.65 in (102 x 76.2 x 16.5 mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +185 °F (-40 to +85 °C)