QTRX-MD-03A Reflectance Sensor Array: 3-Channel, 8mm Pitch, Analog Output, Low Current
This array of IR LED/phototransistor pairs is great for precisely identifying changes in reflectance (like line detection). It operates from 2.9 V to 5.5 V and offers dimmable brightness control independent of the supply voltage.
In general, the closer the object, the higher the contrast between light and dark readings, but high-reflectance objects are generally detectable out to around 30 mm. This version features high-performance, low-current QTRX sensors with lenses.
- Dimensions: 21.0 × 20.0 × 3.0 mm
- Operating voltage: 2.9 V to 5.5 V
- Sensor type: QTRX
- Sensor count: 3
- Sensor pitch: 8 mm
- Full-brightness LED current: 3.5 mA (independent of supply voltage)
- Max board current: 9 mA
- Output format: analog voltages (0 V to VCC)
- Optimal sensing distance: 10 mm
- Maximum recommended sensing distance: 30 mm
- Weight: 1.1 g
|pitch × sensors||size|
|8 mm × 3||21.0 × 20.0||analog||3.5 mA||9 mA||10 mm|
|Maximum range:||30 mm|
|Optimal range:||10 mm|
|Minimum operating voltage:||2.9 V|
|Maximum operating voltage:||5.5 V|
|LED current:||3.5 mA1|
|Peak wavelength:||940 nm|
|Maximum current draw:||9 mA2|
|Sensor pitch:||8.0 mm|
|Output type:||A (analog voltages)|
|PCB dev codes:||irs25j3|
|Other PCB markings:||0J113813|
- Can be dynamically reduced to any of 32 available dimming levels.
- With all LEDs on at max brightness setting.
- Note: this does not differentiate between the A and RC output types.