3551_0 PC2121-5M pH Industrial Electrode
- Buy 5 for £119.56 £99.63 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £116.64 £97.20 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for £108.53 £90.44 each and save 18%
- Buy 100 for £102.06 £85.05 each and save 23%
PC2121-5M pH Industrial Electrode
The 3551 is an economical combination electrode ideal for general industrial processes. It is well suited for testing pool water, sea water or underground water. It can also be used at high temperature in strong acid or base environments.
The electrode provides a fast, stable response and is ideal for prolonged pH readings. The sealed, high polymer gel-filled design requires virtually no maintenance as there is no need to refill the reference chamber.
The outer tube is made of strong PPS plastic and is threaded (3/4" NPT pipe thread) for ease of installation.
- General Industrial Combination electrode
- No need to refill the KCL solution
- Teflon Diaphragm
- PPS strong molded body
- pH range: 0-14
- Temperature: 0-110°C
|Outer tube material||PPS Plastic|
|Dimension||160 mm L x 29.3 mm diameter|
|Response time||95% of measured value in < 10 sec.|
|Connection||5m cable with BNC connector|
|Installation||3/4"NPT pipe thread|