3550_0 ASP200-2-1M-BNC pH Lab Electrode
- Buy 5 for £29.89 £24.91 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £29.16 £24.30 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for £27.13 £22.61 each and save 18%
- Buy 100 for £25.51 £21.26 each and save 23%
ASP200-2-1M-BNC pH Lab Electrode
The 3550 is an economical combination electrode ideal for your general-purpose applications in the lab or field. It has the impact-resistant qualities of an epoxy body.
The electrode provides a fast, stable response and is ideal for prolonged pH readings. The sealed, gel-filled design requires virtually no maintenance as there is no need to refill the reference chamber.
The 3550 measures 120 mm (length) x 12 mm (diameter), can withstand temperatures up to 80°C and measures pH levels from 0 to 14.
It has a 1 metre cable terminated by a BNC connector.
- General Purpose Combination electrode
- No need to refill the KCL solution
- pH range: 0-14
- Operating Temperature: 0-80°C
|Outer tube material||Blue Impact resistant Plastic|
|Dimension||120 mm L x 12 mm diameter|
|Connection||1m cable with BNC connector|
The pH electrode connects to the BNC connector on the 1130 - pH/ORP Adapter .