- Buy 5 for £15.82 £13.18 each and save 10%
- Buy 10 for £14.87 £12.39 each and save 15%
- Buy 25 for £13.96 £11.63 each and save 20%
- Buy 50 for £13.54 £11.28 each and save 23%
- Buy 100 for £12.25 £10.21 each and save 30%
Precisely measure the absolute air pressures between 50 and 110 kPa with this barometer that connects to any VINT port.
If you're looking for an air pressure sensor that's accurate and affordable, the Barometer Phidget has you covered. It connects to a VINT port and measures absolute pressures within the range of 50kPa and 110kPa, making it great for barometer applications (See the Comaptible Products tab for a list of VINT Hubs). If you happen to read a pressure outside of this range, an error will be thrown telling you that the measurement has saturated.
Library & Driver Downloads
|Sensor Type||Gas Pressure (Absolute)|
|Pressure Min||50 kPa|
|Pressure Max||110 kPa|
|Pressure Resolution||250 mPa|
|Pressure Noise Max||* 5 Pa|
|Sampling Interval Max||60 s/sample|
|Sampling Interval Min||100 ms/sample|
|Current Consumption Min||25 μA|
|Current Consumption Max||4 mA|
|Operating Temperature Min||-40 °C|
|Operating Temperature Max||85 °C|
* - Typical noise depends on data interval. At intervals above 600ms, typical noise is around 1.5 pascals. Below intervals of 150ms, measurements could have up to 5 pascals of noise. This is because oversampling reduces noise for longer data intervals.