Robotiq Wrist Camera
Easiest vision hardware and software made for Universal Robots for use in industrial and research environments.
- Operate with any expertise level
- Locate different parts in a structured or unstructured environments
- Create a visual model based on the CAD file of any part
- Barcode and 2D code reading
- Increase robot-cell reliability and flexibility
Robotiq Wrist Camera
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is designed to perform industrial applications with Universal Robots. Teach new parts and detect features quickly to ensure repeatable picking.
- Plug & Play
- Control from your robot controller
- Easily combined with the Robotiq Force Torque Sensing for accurate picking & placing
- No robotics expertise required
- Compact design
- Powerful inutative software for easy part teaching
Flexible use cases
- Suitable for any Universal Robots
- Built in lighting and focussing
- Recognise parts by teaching or CAD input
Robotiq Wrist Camera
|Minimum field of view (cm)||10 x 7.5||10 x 7.5||10 x 7.5|
|Maximum field of view (cm)||36 x 27||64 x 48||100 x 75|
|Minimum part size (% of field of view)||10%||10%||10%|
|Maximum part size (% of field of view)||60%||60%||60%|
|Integrated Lighting||6 LED diffuse white light|
|Focus Range||70 mm to infinity|
*Signal noise is the standard deviation of the signal measured over a period of one (1) second
Wrist Camera Features
- Slim, compact aluminum body with sealed hardware for industrial needs
- Seamless integration with the Universal Robots wrist
- Programming software that runs directly on the teach pendant
- Three flexible multi-object teaching methods
- Teach parts using their CAD model
- Automatic and manual adjustment of lighting, focus, exposition, and more
- Customizable color validation
- Add traceability to your assembly line with the barcode and 2D code reading
- Takes precise, repeatable, and high-resolution measurements
- Install a Robotiq tag to locate equipment, trays or jigs with the Visual Offset function
- Multi-language software (ENG, FR, ES, DE, ZH, JP)
- Sturdy alloy composition
"The wrist camera is very flexible and able to locate parts in a wide field of view. anytime there is a new lock to assemble, you can teach a new part."
Adran Iosif, Mechanical Design Engineer, Assa Abloy.
"I didn't need a vision expert anymore, I could do it myself. I bought the camera, and it's super simple. it takes about 10 minutes and your part is taught."
Tommy Caughey, President Walt Machine
"The camera solves the problem every manufacturer in the world has, which is picking parts that are not in the same position."
Jorg Lang, Process and Quality Manager, Beyerdynamic
|Robotiq 2-Finger Adaptive Gripper 85||
ROBOTIQ 2F-85 Grippers
The 2F-85 Adaptive Grippers are the grippers for collaborative robots. They are super high quality, robust grippers. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applicationView Detail...
|AGC-GRP-2F140 Robotiq Two Finger Gripper||
ROBOTIQ 2F-140 Gripper
The 2F-140 Adaptive Grippers are the grippers for collaborative robots. They are super high quality, robust grippers. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applicatioView Detail...
|HND-GRP Robotiq Two Finger Gripper||
Hand-E Adaptive Gripper
Hand-E’s high accuracy and 50 mm parallel stroke make it perfect for precision assembly tasks, while its sealed design ensures reliability in the toughest manufacturing conditions—including CNC View Detail...
|Robotiq Three Finger Gripper||
3-FINGER ADAPTIVE ROBOT GRIPPER
|Robotiq AirPick Vacuum Gripper||
Robotiq AirPick Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even surfaces made of different materials such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic.<View Detail...
|Robotiq E Pick Vacuum Gripper||
Robotiq EPICK Vacuum Grippers can handle a wide range of applications and are ideal for picking up uneven and even surfaces made of different materials such as cardboard, glass, sheet metal (dry) and plastic.
|Robotiq FT300 Force Torque Sensor||
Increase your robot’s dexterity.
Gain flexibility and reliability for assembly, insertion, pick & place and machine-tending applications.