Always balanced: The NAO Zora is the caring solution of the NAO robot of Softbank Robotics which has a human shape (57 cm) and 25 degrees of free movement.
Whether walking or lying down, she is always balanced
- Friendly: She wins hearts from paediatrics to care of the elderly with her interactive therapeutic exercises
- Playful: She plays educational games while you wait for the doctor
- Cuddly: She looks like she’s your best friend – and she is. Feel free to give her a hug!
- Patient: She never tires of helping and motivating you until you feel better
- Active: She loves (rehabilitation) exercise. She encourages you to move while playing great music
- 58cms tall
Note: the robot will speak in the configured language.
Discover the environment
With the many sensors in her head, hands and feet and with her sonars, the robot has a perfect picture of her surroundings.
Nao's 7 senses for interaction
Moving : 25 degrees of freedom and a humanoid shape that enable him to move and adapt to the world around him. His inertial unit enables him to maintain his balance and to know whether he is standing up or lying down.
Feeling : The numerous sensors in his head, hands and feet, as well as his sonars, enable him to perceive his environment and get his bearings.
Hearing and speaking : With his 4 directional microphones and loudspeakers, NAO interacts with humans in a completely natural manner, by listening and speaking.
Seeing : NAO is equipped with two cameras that film his environment in high resolution, helping him to recognise shapes and objects.
Connecting : To access the Internet autonomously, NAO is able to use a range of different connection modes (WiFi, Ethernet).
Thinking : We can't really talk about "Artificial Intelligence" with NAO, but the robots are already able to reproduce human behaviour.