YOUNG ENGINEER KIT: T-REX
Only 1 left
Learn basics of mechanics with STEAM kit!
- Wire remote controlled walking model
- 2 legs movement mechanism
- Developing STEAM skills toy
- Elementary model for learning mechanics
- Batteries not included
- Recommended age: 9+
Real life learning through practice
Young Engineer Kit is great for learning the basics of engineering. By assembling the toy, one can learn:
- Basics of mechanics in robotics.
- Simple engineering solutions.
- Usage of different mechanical parts and tools.
- Same mechanical parts usage in different models/situations.
- Properties of different materials.
- Make and understand 2 legs movement.
STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and math) skills help kids to develop critical thinking, creativity and problem solving, also encourages the curiosity about how the world works. Young Engineer Kit: Dog toy, as one of Totem STEAM toys, is a great tool to encourage the development of those skills and interest in STEAM fields in the future.
LEARN to work with I-Beam – real world engineering solution
Totem I-Beam is a reduced size engineering solution that is used in building bridges and skyscrapers.
I-Beams are widely used in the construction industry. Understanding the I-Beam is a basic necessity for the modern civil engineer.
What’s in the box:
- DC Motor – with leads and JST connectors, 48:1 gear ratio, 200 rpm shaft output at 6 V.
- Mechanical parts – already pre-cut and ready-made for building.
- Tools – all tools needed to assemble the toy – Totem magnetic screwdriver + Totem wrench.
- Battery case – for 2x AA batteries (batteries not included).
- Instruction booklet.