RG2 – PICK & PLACE – FLEXIBLE FINGER FOR LIGHTER JOBS
- Flexible grippers can be used for a wide range of part sizes and shapes.
- Plug-and-produce design reduces deployment time from a day to an hour.
- Easy deployment with out-of-the box grippers reduces programming time by 70%
The RG2 gripper is a flexible collaborative gripper that now has the OnRobot Quick Changer built-in.
The new bracket makes it much easier to change the gripper’s orientation, but still has the same range of motions and positions it always had. The cable is supported through the Quick Changer, so there is no cable on the side, eliminating the need to connect and disconnect when it’s time to change tools.
It works seamlessly with our Dual Quick Changer and any of our other grippers to help you maximize utilization of your robots.
RG2 now comes standard with safety shields.
|Total stroke (adjustable)||0||-||110||[mm]|
|Finger position resolution||-||0.1||-||[mm]|
|Gripping force (adjustable)||-||40||[N]|
|Gripping force accuracy||±0,05||±1||±2||[N]|
|Operating voltage***||10||24||26||[V DC]|
|Ambient operating temperature||5||-||50||[°C]|
- LARGE STROKE
- FINGERTIPS ADJUSTABLE FORCE AND STROKE
- GRIP INDICATIONS
- AUTOMATIC DEPTH COMPENSATION (ON UR)
- AUTOMATIC PAYLOAD CALCULATION (ON UR)
- AUTOMATIC TOOL CENTER POINT (TCP) CALCULATION (ON UR)
- TÜV CERTIFIED (GERMANY)
- INTEGRATED SOFTWARE