OnRobot VG10 Vacuum Gripper
GRAB & GO - FLEXIBLE, ADJUSTABLE ELECTRICAL VACUUM GRIPPER
The OnRobot VG10 is the world’s first dual-zone electrical vacuum gripper.
It is specially designed for Universal Robots to allow vacuum gripping without the need for external air supply.
- Out-of-the-box deployment—plug into the robot arm and pinch the gripper to fit the product—provides fast productivity and ROI.
- No external air supply required reduces maintenance costs and speeds deployment.
- Dual gripping functionality enables shorter cycle time.
Since the VG10 doesn't require a compressor or air supply, it's compact and easy to move around, bringing flexibility to your production line.
The VG10 vacuum gripper's flexible arms and adjustable vacuum enable the VG10 to handle a variety of objects in many different sizes.
It's a dual gripper - you can control the right and left sides of the vacuum gripper independently of one another, further increasing efficiency on your production line.
Seamless integration with the robot of your choice.
The gripper comes with dual grip functionality, tool changer and a variety of typical vacuum cups. Additionally, there are many third party vacuum cups available on the market to fit every application.
|Recommended workpiece size||
10 x 10
0.5 x 0.5
500 x 500
20 x 20
|Dimentions folded||105 x 146 x 456||mm|
|Dementions Unfolded||105 x 390 x 390||mm|
OnRobot VG10 Vacuum Gripper Features:
- Plug & Produce
- Adjust arms to handle 10x10mm to 500x500mm workpieces
- Up to 10kg payload
- No external cables
- Adjustable vacuum 0-80%
- Dual grip with two individual vacuum channels
- World’s easiest tool changer included
- Support of both simple 24V I/O and MODBUS RTU RS485
- Lost grip detection
- Customizable fittings for vacuum cups
- dual gripping feature, a and b channels can be programmed individually
- configurable suction cups
- no external air supply needed
- integrated software
- built-in electric vacuum