The PivotPi Base Kit is perfect for getting started with animated robot projects! Whether you are a parent looking for a smart, fun weekend project to do with your kid, a teacher looking for a way to integrate STEAM concepts, or a grad student wanting to build a robotic arm!
Code anything in your world to move with 4 small servo motors and 2 large powerful ones.
This is a kit that includes the PivotPi board, battery pack, 2 large servo motors and 4 small servo motors. Now you can program your robotics, automation, and art projects to move!
- Servos connect to the PivotPi.
- The PivotPi works with all versions of the Raspberry Pi
- Software examples and API are provided by Dexter Industries (open-source repository on Github)
- Each PivotPi board can control up to 8 servos.
- PivotPi boards can be daisy-chained together and connected to our other robots including the GoPiGo & GrovePi (through the Grove ports).
- You can program the PivotPi in Python, Scratch, and other languages.