Throughout the activities, the powerful StampPlot Pro graphical software interfaces provide monitoring, interactive control, and logging to help you analyze your data.
A PC and Board of Education Full Kit (#28103) are required to use this product. The necessary StampPlot Pro, Macros, and BS2 source code can be downloaded.
- Mechanical and digital switching
- Open and closed loop systems
- Control methods including on-off, differential gap, and PID
- Managing error, spurious signals and bounce
- Transistor and Operation Amplifier principles
- High-voltage/Current interfacing and PWM
Note: Process Control by Martin Hebel replaces his earlier book Industrial Control in the Stamps in Class Series. Item contains a CdS cell photoresistor. The RoHS exemption request status for CdS cells is currently unclear; there are no RoHS-compliant exact replacement devices available.