AVR Simon Game Kit
Designed by Grand Idea Studio, AVRSimon is a great way to learn about electronics and soldering, and incorporates basic microcontroller functions such as reading switch inputs, turning LEDs on and off, and generating sounds.
It is fully reprogrammable, so you can modify the game or load new code onto the board to have it do something completely different.
AVRSimon comes in kit form with a high-quality PCB, pre-programmed microcontroller, and the best components we could buy to ensure that your finished project reflects the effort you impart with your own craftsmanship.
The only other tools you will need to build the kit are a soldering iron, wire snips, solder and a CR2032 3V Lithium Coin Cell battery
All contents of this kit are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/).
- High-quality circuit board and components including tactile pushbuttons, piezo speaker, and LEDs
- Additional gameplay enhancements of "LEDs only," "Sound only," "Fast mode," and "Reverse mode"
- Reprogrammable firmware using low-cost AVR tools through included header Kit
- (1) AVRSimon PCB
- (1) Battery holder, CR2032 Lithium coin cell, SMT
- (1) 0.1uF, 50V 10% bypass capacitor ceramic axial, X7R
- (1) 5mm LED, Red High-Efficiency diffused, 19mcd, 2.0V
- (1) 5mm LED, Blue diffused, 300mcd, 3.5V
- (1) 5mm LED, Green diffused, 19mcd, 2.1V
- (1) 5mm LED, Yellow diffused, 29mcd, 2.1V
- (1) Piezoelectric Buzzer, 72dB @ 25Vpp, 4kHz, PCB mount
- (1) Header, 3x2 vertical, male, PCB mount (1) 1.0k ohm, 5%, 1/4W resistor
- (1) 3.3k ohm, 5%, 1/4W resistor
- (3) 330 ohm, 5%, 1/4W resistor
- (1) 10k ohm, 5%, 1/4W resistor
- (4) SPST momentary pushbutton switch, 100gf, PCB mount
- (1) SPDT slide switch, 300mA, PCB mount
- (1) AVR ATTiny 2313 microcontroller, programmed
- (1) DIP20 Socket