RCA to Breadboard Adapter
The Parallax RCA to Breadboard Adapter makes it convenient to connect an RCA jack to breadboards, protoboards and perfboards with 1/10-inch hole spacing. Designed with the Propeller Education Kit in mind, this adapter simplifies connecting an A/V display to the PE Platform’s Propeller Microcontroller.
- Standard RCA female socket
- 4 dual-pin DIP board provides a steady base for plugging and unplugging the peripheral's cable.
- Compact board can be oriented across a breadboard trench lengthwise or crosswise for flexibility in parts placement.
- 1/10” pin spacing for common breadboard placement
- Power requirements: regulated +5 VDC; for supply current see your PS/2 peripheral's specifications
- Communication: Synchronous serial, open collector
- Dimensions: 0.92 x 0.525 x 0.90 in (23 x 13.3 x 22.8 mm)
- Operating temp range: +32 to +158 °F (0 to +70 °C)