Only 1 left
Our 2-Axis Joystick can be used to add analog input to your next project. The 2-Axis Joystick contains two independent potentiometers (one per axis) for reporting the joystick's position, with wiring options for voltage or resistance outputs.
The modular form-factor allows you to plug the 2-Axis Joystick directly into a breadboard for easy prototyping. The 2-Axis Joystick includes spring auto return to center and a comfortable cup-type knob.
- Easy breadboard connection
- Two independent 10K potentiometers with common ground
- Spring auto return to center
- Comfortable cup-type knob
- Power: 0.01W
- Interface: Dual 10K potentiometers with common ground
- Dimensions: 1.64 x 1.2 x 1.1 in (41.67 x 30.54 x 27.7 mm)
- Operating temp range: +32â”¬â–‘F to +158â”¬â–‘F (0â”¬â–‘C to +70â”¬â–‘C)