Reusable Face Visor
These are quality handmade face visors in a colour of your choice.
British Made - made by Active Robots Retail in-house
- Suitable for adults
- Due to the nature of this item, we do not accept returns and exchanges
- Stock levels changing daily
Please get in touch if: -
- Orders of 50 or more units
- For our bulk buy prices for the NHS or other healthcare or key working organisations
- Local Homes and Hospices may be entitled to free supply as available.
Experts believe there is some evidence that using masks in confined spaces such as workplaces, buses, trains and shops could reduce the risk of passing on the virus.
In the US the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends the use of homemade masks although the UK has not given any such guidance as yet.
Our visors have been developed in house by volunteers for use in the UK healthcare system to support our efforts in the global CV19 pandemic and to relieve demand from the general public and businesses for PPE. Any purchase will help us to contribute free PPE to our local Hospices and nursing homes. Keep an eye on our blog for details of where the last visor contribution has gone.
Cloth face masks and visor screens won't necessarily protect the wearer from catching the virus, but could stop them passing on infection to others by catching tiny droplets in their breath.
- Comfortable fit
- Soft elastic headband with adjuster
- Durable and lightweight
- Removable protective screen film
- Arrives flat packed for easy self assembly
Some details of the product may vary until consistent resupply is resumed. Functionality should be affected minimally or not at all.
- PET G Screen
- Polyurethane frame
- Soft elastiic ear loops
- Optional foam comfort fit band included
- Wipe down with soapy water and rinse well under running water
- Do not bleach
- Alcohol or similar gentle sanitising solutions may be used, test on a discrete area first
- Do not Autoclave