RFID Card Reader - USB
Only 1 left
The RFID Reader Module USB can be used in a wide variety of hobbyist and commercial applications, including access control, automatic identification, navigation, inventory tracking and payment systems.
There are a variety of transponder tags that come in different packages. Each tag has a specific range that is within 10% of the given distance for each type of tag. The reason for the 10% is due to environmental conditions and RFID modules.
- Low-cost method for reading passive RFID EM4100 family transponder tags
- 2400 baud serial interface through USB virtual COM port
- Enable input allows module to be enabled/disabled by software
- Bi-color LED for visual indication of status
- Easy USB connection to PC Powered by USB (no external power required)
- Access Control
- Inventory Control
- No tags are included with the RFID Reader Module USB.
- Note: A USB-A to Mini-B cable is required for connection to the PC.
- There are a variety of transponder tags that come in different packages. Each tag has a specific range that is within 10% of the given distance for each type of tag. The reason for the 10% is due to environmental conditions and RFID modules.
- Reads 125 kHz Tags,EM41000 Family
- Power requirements: 5 VDC (powered by USB port)
- Communication: 2400 bps serial through virtual COM port
- Dimensions: 2.45" W x 3.25" H (62.2mm W x 82.5mm)
- Operating temp range: +32°F to +158°F (0°C to +70°C)
- Compatible with the following tags: 54x85mm Rectangle Tag (#28141)
- ISO Card: 6.3cm (2.5") +/- 10% 50mm Round Tag (#28142)
- World Tag 50mm: 6.8cm (2.7") +/- 10% RFID Blue Eye Key Fob Tag - (#28161) (Range: ~5 cm)