The low power module outputs a series of standard NMEA format data which provides position, satellite information and time, etc. This module can be easily connected directly to Xadow Main board to display and record the above-mentioned information. It features acquisition and tracking capability of weak signals, making it a great choice for navigation projects.
- Low power
- Extremely fast TTFF (Time To First Fix)
- Supports NMEA data protocol
- Very High Sensitivity (Tracking Sensitivity: -165dBm)
- Compatible with Xadow Modules
Xadow is a though small but perfectly formed Arduino(TM) compatible board series containing several modules. It's a kit extremely suitable for space-sensitive projects such as wearable devices & arts designs, which have higher request on size, weight and flexible cascade connection.
- Work voltage: 5.0 VDC
- Channels: 99/33 (search/track)
- Navigation sensitivity: -165dBm
- Tracking sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Time to First Fix(cold acq): 23s
- Time to First Fix(warm acq): 23s
- Time to First Fix (hot acq): 1s
- Update rate: 1 Hz (configurable up to 10 Hz)
- Data protocol: NMEA-0183 rev. 3.01
- Communication Mode: UART
- Serial data speed (UART): 115,200 baud (defult)
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~+85°C
- Dimensions: 25.43mm x 20.35mm
Please visit the wiki page for more info about this product.