Process Control Parts Kit
This Parts Kit contains all of the components needed to perform the experiments in Process Control v1.0.
While working with your own A/D converter, light sensor, tachometer, and incubator control systems, you will learn these real-world industrial control principles
Throughout the activities, the powerful StampPlot Pro graphical software interfaces provide monitoring, interactive control, and logging to help you analyze your data.
A PC and Board of Education Full Kit (#28103) are required to use this product. The necessary StampPlot Pro, Macros, and BS2 source code can be downloaded.
- Mechanical and digital switching
- Open and closed loop systems
- Control methods including on-off, differential gap, and PID
- Managing error, spurious signals and bounce
- Transistor and Operation Amplifier principles
- High-voltage/Current interfacing and PWM
Note: Process Control by Martin Hebel replaces his earlier book Industrial Control in the Stamps in Class Series. Item contains a CdS cell photoresistor. The RoHS exemption request status for CdS cells is currently unclear; there are no RoHS-compliant exact replacement devices available.