Position Controller Kit
The Position Controller calculates and reports position and average speed data on command. This leaves the main processor free to handle more important tasks like reading GPS coordinates, processing sensor information, and manoeuvring complex environments.
The Position Controller is compatible with any microcontroller via a single-wire half-duplex asynchronous serial communication (UART) bus. Up to four Position Controller devices can be controlled on the same bus to minimize I/O requirements.
For increased functionality, multiple Position Controllers can be interfaced with HB-25 motor controllers (#29144; sold separately) to control the position of the wheel and automatically provide smooth speed ramping as well as accurate position advancement capability.
- Single I/O line can control up to 4 Position Controllers
- 36 encoder positions per revolution
- Compatible with any microcontroller
- +5 volt Supply for Position Controllers
- Position Controller
- Plastic Encoder Disk
- 14" Servo Extension Cable
- 4/40 Phillips flat head screw 3/16" (x2)
- Power requirements: 5 VDC
- Communication: Single-wire TTL-level UART @19.2 kbits/sec
- Dimensions: 50.8 x 26.67 x 12.45 mm
- Operating temp range: -55 to +125 â”¬â–‘C