Pololu Adjustable 9-30V Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S18V20AHV
This powerful step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces an adjustable 9 V to 30 V output from input voltages between 3 V and 30 V
This powerful step-up/step-down regulator efficiently produces an adjustable 9 V to 30 V output from input voltages between 3 V and 30 V while allowing a typical output current of up to 2 A when the input voltage is close to the output voltage and offering typical efficiencies of 80% to 90%.
Its ability to convert both higher and lower input voltages makes it useful for applications where the power supply voltage can vary greatly, as with batteries that start above but discharge below the regulated voltage.
- Input voltage: 2.9 V to 32 V1
- Output adjustable from 4 V to 12 V or 9 V to 30 V
- Typical maximum output current: 2 A (when input voltage is close to the output voltage; the Typical Efficiency and Output Current section below shows how the achievable output current depends on input and output voltages)
- Integrated reverse-voltage protection (up to 30 V), over-current protection, over-temperature shutoff, and under-voltage lockout
- Typical efficiency of 80% to 90%, depending on input voltage, output voltage, and load
- Four mounting holes for #2 or M2 screws
- Compact size: 1.7″ × 0.825″ × 0.38″ (43 × 21 × 10 mm)
- Smaller holes for 0.1″ header pins and larger holes for terminal blocks offer several options for connecting to the board
- Dimension diagram of the S18V20x Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator (309k pdf)
- 3D model of the S18V20x Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator (4MB step)
- Step-Up/Step-Down Voltage Regulator S18V20x drill guide (44k dxf)
- This DXF drawing shows the locations of all of the board’s holes.