3316_0 PM21L-21-14 51g-cm Unipolar Stepper
- Buy 5 for £6.64 £5.53 each and save 9%
- Buy 10 for £6.42 £5.35 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for £5.99 £4.99 each and save 18%
- Buy 100 for £5.65 £4.71 each and save 23%
This motor is good for turning small knobs, buttons, etc.
- Small Torque
- Step angle: 18°
- Holding Torque: 50 g-cm @ 0.08 Amp
- Step Angle 18°
- Step Accuracy 7%
- Holding Torque 50 g-cm / 0.69 oz-in
- Voltage 12V
- Rated Current 0.08A
- Shaft Diameter 1.5mm
- Weight 24g
- Number of Leads 6
The 3316 stepper motor connects to:
1062 - PhidgetStepper Unipolar 4-Motor
1063 - PhidgetStepper Bipolar 1-Motor
The following table shows how to connect the motor wires to the board connectors to produce a clockwise rotation in the stepper motor when increasing position. To wire for counter-clockwise rotation when increasing position, reverse the red and blue wires.
To connect the motor to the 1063 simply leave out the Orange and Brown wires.
Note: Make sure to unplug the power cord from the controller board before switching wires around.