9.7:1 Metal Gearmotor 12V 25Dx48L mm HP
- Buy 25 for £17.16 £14.30 each and save 18%
This gearmotor consists of a high-power, 12 V brushed DC motor combined with a 9.68:1 metal spur gearbox. The gearmotor is cylindrical, with a diameter just under 25 mm, and the D-shaped output shaft is 4 mm in diameter and extends 12.5 mm from the face plate of the gearbox.
- Key specs at 12 V: 1030 RPM and 300 mA (max) free-run, 44 oz-in (3.2 kg-cm) and 5.6 A stall.
- Size: 25D x 48Lmm
- Weight: 82g
- Shaft Diameter: 4mm
- Gear ratio: 9.68:1
- Free-run speed @ 6V: 515 rpm *
- Stall current @ 6V: 2800 mA *
- Stall torque @ 6V: 22 oz·in *
- Free-run speed @ 12V: 1030 rpm
- Free-run current @ 12V: 300 mA (maximum)
- Stall current @ 12V: 5600 mA
- Stall torque @ 12V: 44 oz·in
- Motor type: 5.6A stall @ 12V (HP 12V)
- Encoders?: N
* This motor will run at 6 V but is intended for operation at 12 V.